Bright Career Computer Educational Institute (BCCEI)
We are successfully working for the years and our mission to make the people computer literate.
BCCEI Established in year 2006 An ISO 2008-2015 Certified Organization for Standardization, Government of India Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises. Govt. N.C.T of New Delhi [Registered under societies registration act XXI of 1860] Certified complete independent computer training and vocational training institute.
There are many career courses in India. You can choose the right course for your future to be secured good education is the most important for every person, student to build his or her career future, success, stability in life and to realize all dreams.
BCCEI is trying to provide the best computer education to all segments of society i.e. students, housewives, employed, unemployed, professionals etc. BCCEI want to generate team of self dependants. In present job is not at all easy so if person is aware about working on computer them there are many opportunities to fulfill the basic needs.
Everyone has the right to get education and BCCEI computer institute is not only in cities or metros bccei is providing computer education but in villages, tribal areas also BCCEI is helping the person to open centers and provide education to everyone. BCCEI institute invites the persons who want to open computer centers in their area. Be a part of rapidly growing mission to increase the computer literacy.
We with our team of advanced institutes from country our professionals and with over one million man hours of experience, offers the most comprehensive range of information technology and many more programs for the students. This organization is very well known name amongst the students of Open Autonomous Board, and Private & Distance Education University.
It is being run by an educational society whose sole aim is to help the students who are not In regular touch of studies and do not have proper source of guidance / information. This institute is being run by educational experts students can seek any type of information regarding of board, eligibility criteria, filling up of admission forms assignments submission examination forms submission, regular tuitions classes or weekend classes, subjects change procedures and other important date/ alerts etc.
Working people remain busy and do not remember important dates thereby they sometime their precious time year this organization alerts the students regarding all these formalities’ from time to time i.e. students can leave all their worries on this organization. Also providing Vocational Education or Vocational Education and Training, also called Career and Technical Education, prepares learners for jobs that are in manual or practical activities, traditionally non-academic and totally related to a specific trade, occupation or vocation, hence the term, in which the learner participates, it is sometimes referred to as technical education, as the learner directly develops expertise in a particular group of techniques or technology.
Upliftment of Rural Students through technical education. Respond to local societal needs by developing selected ‘targeted research projects’. Quality training programs in need based modern technology. To maintain state-of-the-art infrastructure in laboratories.
To promote culture of self-employment. To impart non-formal education to unemployed youth.
To inculcate moral, ethical, spiritual values in education at all levels.
Within only a few years, bccei has become an unrivalled resource for efficient and high-end classroom training in the telecommunication environment. How this was possible? We believe that it is the 100% realization of our vision of efficient classroom training that makes the difference. So, what can you expect from bccei classroom training?
The short presentation below will explain the bccei difference and why you should join the telecommunication industry leaders in becoming another valued customer of bccei.
Vision, Mission and Values
- Our vision is to actively protect and enhance people’s lives. Actively
- We play a proactive and leading role in improving people’s lives through computer
- We are dedicated towards managing and mitigating risks of individuals and institutions. Enhance
- bccei is also committed to creating value People.
- We deeply care about our customer and our employee lives and their future. Lives
- Ultimately, we have an impact on the quality of people’s lives – wealth, safety, advice and service are instrumental in improving a person’s chosen way of life in the long term.
- Our mission is to be the first choice by delivering relevant and accessible bccei solutions. First choice
- Logical and natural action that acknowledges the best offer in the market, based on clear advantages and benefits. Delivering
- We ensure achievement striving towards better performance. Relevant
- Anticipating or fulfilling a real-life need or opportunity, tailored to local and personal needs and habits, perceived as valuable. Accessible
- Simple and easy to find, understand and use; always available, at a competitive value for earn money solutions
- We aim to offer and tailor a combination of protection, advice and service.
- Deliver on the promise
- We tie a long-term contract of mutual trust with our people, customers and stakeholders; all of our work is about improving the lives of our customers.
- We commit with discipline and integrity to bringing this promise to life and making an impact within a long-lasting relationship. Value our people
- We value our people, encourage diversity and invest in continuous learning and growth by creating a transparent, cohesive and accessible working environment. Developing our people will ensure our Company’s long-term future. Live the community
- We are proud to belong to a global Group with strong, sustainable and long-lasting relationships in every market in which we operate. Our cities are our institute .Be open
- We are curious, approachable and empowered people with open and diverse mindsets who want to look at things from a different perspective. Thanks…